Please choose carefully before you buy. Due to health & hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer an exchange policy for change of mind on sex toys.
The Products are sold as adult novelty toys only. They are not intended for medical use and have not been clinically tested. Discontinue use if any pain, irritation or discomfort occurs. To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions this device should not be used on swollen or inflamed areas or skin. No medical claims are implied or warranted by the use of this product.
For faulty products, within 12 months from the date of purchase, the products may be returned for replacement, in the event of a manufacturing defect. All warranty exchanges require Proof of Purchase to establish that the claim is within the warranty period.
We do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of our products, however true to our high level of customer service, we will always endeavour to keep our customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If we cannot replace the product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a website credit for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 7 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
Your full name Your order number Reason why you are returning the product. Including the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product, will help us tremendously. Also, if you haven’t previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will help us to quickly resolve the issue, should we need to contact you.
How to return a faulty item
1. Fill in an online returns form
Please click here to fill in the returns form
After you submit the form, we will get back to you as soon as possible, normally within 24hrs with our return address or options.
2. Package up your return
Send the complete product and accessories back to us (with the original box if possible).
3. We’ll sort it out
Your return will be processed and a replacement, where required will be arranged within seven days of us receiving your returned item(s).
Before Returning Your Adult Toy
Before returning a faulty toy, may we first ask you to follow a few simple testing points as follows.
- Make sure you are using the correct batteries
- Make sure the batteries have been inserted correctly
- Try new batteries
- Make sure battery connectors are not wet or have moisture
If all else fails, please return the product as per the Warranty details (see above).
Some helpful hints in looking after and using your Toy:
- Use of Alkaline batteries is the most common cause of “Burnout”. We recommend that only Heavy Duty batteries are suitable for use in Adult Toys. All products are battery checked to ensure they are in good working order when you receive them.
- Before inserting a toy anywhere in your body make sure that it is absolutely clean to avoid the risk of infection. Wash your toy before and after use with anti-bacterial toy cleaners or wipes.
- Never use on areas which are swollen, cut or inflamed.
- Never use from anus to vagina or anus to penis because of the risk of infection- use a different toy, or cover your toy with a condom. Never use a toy not designed for the purpose.
- Never use any toy that is NOT waterproof in the shower or bath. Do not allow water into the battery compartment of ANY toy. Always make sure your waterproof toy is TIGHTLY closed before immersing in liquid.
- Remove batteries when toy is not in use.
- Do not leave your toy ON when not in use.
- Alkaline batteries such as Duracell, Energizer and some rechargeable types are NOT SUITABLE for pleasure toys. These batteries are TOO STRONG for vibrating toys and have a tendency to prematurely burn out the motor. To ensure maximum lifespan of your toy, we recommend the use of EXTRA HEAVY DUTY batteries.
- Always use rubber compatible lubricant with your toy. Oil and Vaseline ARE NOT COMPATIBLE and can cause damage to latex based materials including condoms. Water or Silicone based lubes are recommended for maximum pleasure.
- Toys made of Jel-Lee, Loveclone, Cyberskin and similar materials require the use of talc to maintain their lifelike texture. After washing your toy, allow it to air dry completely and coat all surfaces with unscented talc or cornflour.
- Always store toys made from jelly or lifelike materials separately from each other and from latex rubber toys, as to have them in contact with one another can cause colours to bleed, and deterioration of the material.
Please note: Prolonged use may result in motor failure due to overheating.
For your privacy, any issues relating to this site will be discreetly and confidentially handled, including purchasing, payment options, packaging and contacts.
For your privacy, your credit card statement will be billed with the name “Online Purchase” & will not include reference relating to the product purchased.
Any information we receive from you is purely so we can efficiently deliver your goods, or to communicate information you choose to receive. We will not share your information with any other party under any circumstances.
You can rest assured that using our website to pay for your order is done in a secure environment. We do not store, process or transmit any credit card data. Your payments are processed securely via your selected payment option of either Stripe or PayPal.